Ballpark of the Palm Beaches Update: The Founder’s Club
With the exciting opening of the Ballpark of the Palm Beaches approaching, Curly W Live will give fans updates, highlights and important information regarding the facility.
Today, we wanted to give fans an overview of the Founder’s Club at the Ballpark of the Palm Beaches. Through this exciting program, fans will have the chance to leave their own mark on the facility, and help us celebrate the 2017 inaugural Spring Training season in West Palm Beach.
Fans do not have to be a season ticket holder to join. Whether you visit West Palm Beach next year or in years to come, you could have your name permanently affixed to the Spring Training home of the Nationals.
Club benefits include:
- When tickets become available, members will receive priority on seating reservations
- The price of season tickets for members will be locked in for the first two seasons
- Members will receive a VIP invite to an exclusive “First Look Experience” before the ballpark is open to the public
- Members will have their names mounted on Founder’s Club signage, which will be located on the ballpark’s concourse
- Members will receive an exclusive gift for joining