Calling all Facebook Fans to Tuesday’s Social Fan Event
When the Washington Nationals’ promotional schedule was unveiled earlier this year, you may have noticed four nights devoted to “Social Fan Events.” These are nights designed exclusively as a way to say thank you to, and engage with our most loyal social media fans.
- GET TICKETS NOW ($20): Scoreboard Pavilion ticket (regularly $22) + $6 concession credit
The first of these events is Tuesday night, April 8, when the Nationals take on the Miami Marlins at 7:05 p.m. and it’s geared toward our Facebook fans!
As a part of this event, our Facebook fans can enjoy discounted tickets with added value to spend throughout Nationals Park, the opportunity to claim a limited edition T-Shirt (pictured), and exclusive gameday experiences. You can get all of the details, including an easy link to purchase tickets through this event, right here.
Upon entering the ballpark, please stop by the Social Fan Table at Section 103 for more details on what’s planned, find out how to pick up the limited edition T-shirt and enter for your chance to take part in the gameday experiences!
Here’s a rundown of some of the fun stuff we’ve got planned for Tuesday night — both on our Facebook page as well as inside the ballpark, rewarding our Facebook fans.
Event highlights include:
- A top secret, once-in-a-lifetime experience that will make you the envy of all your friends, followers and fans!#
- Exclusive batting practice viewing from the warning track!#
- Run out on to the field as part of the Starting 9!#
- One lucky fan will help deliver manager Matt Williams’ official lineup card!
- One lucky fan will get to yell “Play Ball” to start the game!
- Exclusive Facebook Q&A with Nationals President of Baseball Operations and GM Mike Rizzo.
- See your best photos from the night on the NatsHD scoreboard
- And much, much more!
# Experience to be awarded exclusively at the ballpark after first gates open (4:30 P.M.)
We hope you’ll join us!